Addisons is seeking a motivated, creative Marketing Specialist to co-ordinate the firm’s business development, client relationship and general marketing activities. The Marketing Specialist will work under the direction of the Managing Partner and General Manager and liaise closely with the Management Committee and external marketing consultants on strategic marketing matters.
The role is permanent and the hours are equivalent to 3 working days per week. Addisons will be flexible with work patterns to secure the best candidate. Limited assistance is available to support this position.
- Liaise with the Management Committee and external consultants to establish firm positioning, key branding messages and business development priorities
- Work with the Management Committee to formulate an effective annual marketing plan
- Implement marketing activities within budget guidelines
- Co-ordinate implementation of Addisons’ social media strategy in conjunction with external consultants
- Identify strategies and opportunities for expanding existing relationships with significant and promising growth clients
- Plan and oversee relationship-building activities such as events, sponsorships, merchandise and promotional opportunities
- Write and coordinate customised responses to invitations to provide legal services including bids, tenders, expressions of interest and panel appointments by the due date
- Ensure consistency in the quality of information content of social media and website releases
- Schedule regular updates of partner and solicitor profiles and manage the currency of other website content
- Track, analyse and evaluate results of business development initiatives across the firm and recommend strategies and solutions to increase the overall effectiveness of future initiatives
- Handle other projects as assigned by the Managing Partner and General Manager
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 8 years’ marketing/business development career in the professional services sector
- High level of proficiency with MS Office programs including Word and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of the benefits and limitations of social media and digital platforms
- Record of successful delivery of marketing plans, initiatives, submissions and events
- Versatility in producing tailored, quality communication fit for purpose
- Record of developing creative and innovative solutions in response to business needs
- Calm disposition and a common sense approach to dealing with different personalities and competing demands
- Pragmatic with a commercial outlook to deliver outcomes that support both the practices of individual partners and the firm’s overall brand and market position
- Proactive, strong work ethic and a focus on collaboration to achieve outcomes
- An attitude that no marketing task is too menial to get involved in
Addisons always aims to employ people of the highest calibre to complement our existing team. Our client base is both impressive and diverse for our size. Excellence, collaboration, respect and trust are the hallmarks of how we operate and we enjoy a friendly culture where everyone is approachable.
Our legal advice covers corporate (including mergers & acquisitions), property, planning and environment, intellectual property, media, marketing and advertising, competition/antitrust, litigation and dispute resolution, insolvency/reconstruction, and gambling.
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha Pearce, Human Resources Manager, on 8915 1089 for a confidential discussion.