We currently have an excellent opportunity for a friendly and welcoming Corporate Receptionist to join our firm, working 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
As the face of Addisons, you will be self-motivated with a strong focus on delivering a high level of customer service, while creating positive impressions. You will be proactive, dedicated and excel in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Ideally, you will have:
- A minimum 2 years+ experience in a reception and/or customer service role
- A genuine and warm disposition
- An ability to prioritise and handle challenging situations
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Well-developed communication and listening skills
- A proactive and common sense approach to all tasks
- A flexible and collaborative style of working
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and clients, face to face, over the phone and via email
- Managing and maintaining the corporate reception area
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing mail is distributed, and coordinate local, domestic and international couriers
- Coordinating conference room bookings and calendars, ensuring the meeting rooms are presentable at all times
- Provide beverage service to meetings as required
- Organising meeting requirements including meal orders and equipment needs in advance
- Maintain stock levels in client kitchen, staff café and meeting room bars
- Maintain stationery stock levels for the whole firm
- Provide assistance with word processing and general administrative tasks
- Provide support to the Facilities Manager as required
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha Pearce, Human Resources Manager, on 8915 1089 for a confidential discussion.