We currently have an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Solicitor to join our busy Corporate group.
This is a fantastic hands on role with ongoing learning and development opportunities, where you will have the opportunity to work with varied and interesting clients both locally and internationally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating transaction and commercial documents
- Advising on key matters relating to corporate M&A
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules matters
- Regulated and non-regulated matters
- Corporate governance advice
To be considered for the role, you will have a depth of experience and skill that includes:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Corporate Commercial Environment
- Public company experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A commercial approach and an ability to negotiate effectively
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills
- Experience meeting deadlines and handling highly confidential information
The ideal candidate will have a friendly nature and possess the following qualities:
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A common sense approach to problem solving and delivering practical solutions
- Strong client facing ability and a passion for working on major corporate transactions
- Highly organised with the ability to plan ahead and anticipate needs
- Calm disposition and positive outlook irrespective of work pressures
- Proactive person who takes pride in their work.
To apply for this position, please forward a covering letter, academic transcript and CV to email@example.com.